Throughout the month of April, Nordic Coffee Culture will be holding a number of “Kaffeprat” events ([a] coffee chat) throughout Norway. It will be an hour-long delve into how Norwegians relate to coffee; how it made its way to Norway and more importantly, how it managed to make itself a vital part of the Norwegian culture in a very short time. We’ll look at how coffee was thought of and how it was prepared through the years, and try to understand how a small country managed to become a world leader.
But it won’t be all talk. There will be several servings of coffee along the way, including various traditional roasting methods. Coffee will be brewed on the newest addition to Wilfa’s Svart series of coffee brewers, the Svart Presisjon.
Every attendee will receive a bag of coffee chosen by the host shop. One lucky attendee at each event will also receive the Trifecta: everything you need to brew excellent coffee — a Svart Presisjon, Svart Malt grinder and Gram scale!
Without further ado, here are the dates and places:
- 9th of April: Mean Bean, Kristiansand (18:00).
- 11th of April: JACU, Ålesund (20:00).
- 12th of April: Kaffikari, Ulsteinvik (20:00).
- 15th of April: Dromedar, Trondheim (19:20).
- 18th of April: Stockfleths, Oslo (19:00) (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 22nd of April: Tim Wendelboe, Oslo (19:00) (FULL).
- 23rd of April: Coffeeberry, Sandnes (19:30).
We look forward to seeing you all! Click on any of the links to go to the corresponding Facebook event.
The talk will be held in Norwegian.
If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com